Saturday 3 July 2010

John Cena Criticism

The John Cena Criticismy Is Unfair, Batista On the Other Hand...!!!
By Chad Robinson


I am absolutely sick of people criticizing John Cena. The guy is great on the mic, I don't see how some say he isn't. I also believe even though his move set is limited, it is enough to stage a decent match.

http://sportschump.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/john-cena.jpg

Obviously, I don't like the fact he is a face who acts like a tool. However, that is not Cenas fault he does what Vince and the WWE tell him to do. It is his job.

One thing I am happy about is the criticism of Batista, as I have always said he is hopeless.

He has some of the worst mic skills Ive seen from a Champion in a long time. He is prone to injury and if you think Cena has a limited moveset have a look at Batista.

No comments:

Post a Comment